Monday, November 8, 2010

5 Days: The Trip

Who doesn't love San Antonio, TX? I haven't been to San Antonio in ages, and I am excited to be going this weekend. I mean, if you're going to run a race, you might as well run it in a really fun city, right?

We decided that we would spend two nights there. And we decided that instead of going down to San Antonio on Friday and coming home Sunday (race day), we would go Saturday morning, and come back Monday. This means that Sunday & Monday, after the race is over, we get to go have FUN with our friends.  We get to eat whatever we want, wherever we want. We get to sleep in on Monday once all of the pre-race jitters have subsided (I say this, in complete denial that my toddler will wake us up early anyway). We get to enjoy a great city with great friends.

So... here's to a fun getaway in San Antonio!


things-to-do-in-san-antonio.jpg

No comments: