Thursday, September 9, 2010

An Interview

Yesterday I "interviewed" Eisley. She's got definite opinions about things, so I wanted to ask her about her favorite things, and write them down. Her favorite things seem to always be changing as she grows.  But on September 8, 2010, these were Eisley's favorite things. I bet that the answers might even be different today, but here's what she said yesterday:

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Cookies
Favorite Vegetable: She first said, "I don't like veggies", but then changed her mind and said she liked Carrots
Favorite Drink: JUICE!
Favorite TV Show: Dora (I asked if she liked Dora better than Gabba, and I was shocked to hear her say "yes"!)
Favorite Game: Jumping on the Bed
Favorite Animal: Giraffe
Favorite clothes to wear: Yo Gabba Gabba big girl underwear
Favorite Fun Outing: the Museum here in Waco

1 comment:

Nina said...

Cookies are my favorite food too! Seriously, we could be BFF.