Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Billy Got a Job

Well in case you missed it on facebook, twitter, or the emails I sent out, Billy got a job! Today is his first day. We were all very excited this morning as he made his way out the door to go to work.

He's working for Summit Dental Lab here in Waco.  He will get to do a wide variety of projects, use all kinds of cool tools, and get to work in what seems like a great working environment. Everyone there seems to enjoy their job, they have fun, and he can wear pretty much whatever he wants to work. Today he wore jeans, a comfortable shirt, and a brand new pair of Converse sneakers that he bought for the occasion.  At his previous job he had to wear a uniform and boots. He looked much more comfortable today!

I am still looking for work, and trying not to get frustrated. I know something will come along. I just don't know what it is yet, and I am definitely ready to go to work. In the meantime, I am really enjoying the extra time with Eisley. Though, Eisley sometimes asks when she will get to to school again. I can tell she misses school-- she loved going to school when we lived in Kentucky. She felt so important and felt like such a big girl at school!

So. We're trying to figure it all out, and will keep everyone posted.

No comments: