Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Dominated Middle Earth

Yes, you read that right. Tonight I played my first ever game of Risk. And won! Only it was the Lord of the Rings version of Risk, so instead of conquering the world, I conquered Middle Earth. Turns out, it's a fun game. I had never played because I was certain I would hate it. But tonight I gave it a whirl, and it is apparently a really enjoyable game for someone who has a competitive streak in them, like me. Of course, the game might have been much less enjoyable had I not won...

2 comments:

Jason said...

Did you cheat?

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

Oh, you are HILARIOUS! No, I did not.

But we did play with this couple that reminded me of my favorite Browns. The wife cared more about beating her husband than actually winning the game! It was great fun!