Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fun Find

How cute is this little doggy purse I found for Eisley's Easter basket? She will love it! She's very into bags and purses right now. She likes to grab one, walk to the door and say, "Bye, Mommy. Bye Daddy. See ya." I thought this one would be fun for her to actually take with her when we go out. I had a gift card to a little store in downtown Versailles, and have gone there off and on for a couple of months trying to find something for myself (since the gift card was a gift to me). I haven't had any luck finding anything I just had to have, but I've often thought that their kids stuff is really cute.

So today I went in to see if they had something fun I could use in Eisley's Easter basket-- and this is what I found. I love it! It was really inexpensive, too, so I was able to grab a couple of other fun goodies for the Easter basket...and still have 90 cents left on the giftcard.

I may or may not wish I had a doggy purse of my own.

No comments: