Monday, March 22, 2010

A Borrowed Story

This is from my cousin Jessica's, blog. Her blog is dedicated to conversations with her son, Grant. Grant is one of the brightest, most hilarious 6 (almost 7) year-olds I know. Grant has a sister, Maggie, who is 6 weeks younger than Eisley.

***
Maggie brings Grant a book...

Maggie: Gra reeed. (Grant read)

Grant: Twinkle Twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are? It's a big ball of gas Maggie. So there's no point in wondering anymore. The end.

He hands her the book and walks off.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Ha ha!! LOVE THIS. Hilarious.

Neener said...

This is flippin' hilarious!

Sara said...

wow, hilarious!!! it sounds exactly like my brother when he was younger, haha...i guess thats what happens when you're a born genius!

Jessica said...

Ohhh genius...I like that. :)