Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was busy but great. Billy's parents were here, along with his brother Bryan and we had a great visit. And of course I loved getting to experience another "first" with Eisley-- this time, her FIRST Easter. I must say, Easter is my favorite day of the whole year. Jesus conquering death?! What's not to celebrate?

Here are a couple of snapshots from the weekend (Eisley's gorgeous Easter dress was a gift from my mom, Eisley's Mimi):

Here we are at church, our first Easter as a family of 3


And here's Eisley at the church egg hunt



And here's the whole family at church

2 comments:

Laurie J. said...

SSSoooooo Cute!!! Love Easter and Easter dresses, Easter baskets, Easter ham.... Loved Easter Eisley! :)

Shevawn said...

These pics are adorable! I love them- such a beautiful family!