Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Love Found Me moment

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. - Ephesians 3:20-21

I am praising God today for another Love Found Me moment. You know, those moments where God comes to find you and you know without a doubt that it is him.

Today God moved. I am a grateful recipient of his grace today, and I am reminded of the very big love that he has for me. I am reminded that he knows my name and I am reminded of how much he cares.

I am sure you are wondering what is going on-- and maybe the past week's events is a story I'll put down in writing at some point.

But mostly I just want to share with you how great God is. Over the past week, there have been many prayers prayed on my behalf by others, and many prayers prayed by me, for a financial situation relating to my schooling to be resolved.

Those prayers were answered, only they were not answered at all like I anticipated. It is so much better than what I was praying for! Which is why I referenced the Scripture above. God has provided for me today in a way far greater than I knew to even ask for-- in a way far better than I would have imagined.

I am grateful that Love continues to find me.

1 comment:

amberly said...

sososo glad for you! thanks for sharing.