Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's cheap, but...

Okay. Maybe it's cheap to just use cute pictures of my kid as the entire substance of my blog. Maybe it's not. At any rate, I'm drowning a bit with work and school and life in general, so I haven't found time to write lately. I'm hoping to get a handle on the routine soon so that I can wow you all with my wit and humor. Ha. But until then, I'll just show off my Eisley-girl. She's a delight and I love her so. She's 7 and a half weeks old already. This parenthood thing really flies by, doesn't it?


(Photo by the fabulous Carissa Martin)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Seriously, this is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. She has such big, beautiful eyes!

KellyLawson22 said...

Thanks! She DOES have beautiful eyes! But I'm a little biased... thanks for thinking my kid is cute. :)

tanya said...

she is a hoot- this one makes me smile

Anonymous said...

where are the rest of the photos, from this shoot (or, was it a one shot deal)....a-door-a-bul! seriously cute here:-)

LizRice