Sunday, August 3, 2008

Communication Overkill

Over the course of the past few days, I've had conversations with our friend Jeremiah and others about the fact that there is an insane number of ways to communicate with people-- social networking websites, text messaging, blogs, phone calls, emails, etc. It's a bit much to keep up with! I've sent out emails about Eisley's arrival, I've posted photo albums on facebook, and we've sent pictures via camera phone to some. And birth announcements will be sent out in a few days via snail mail, too!

But in CASE there are some of you out there who read this blog, that I have somehow missed through one of these other forms of communication, I've posted some pictures of our little family below, taken yesterday by our fantastically talented friend Carissa.

Our first 2 days of parenthood have been great. We are in awe of our precious little girl and though I really didn't think it was possible, it seems she keeps getting cuter and cuter! We love her little face, and I think my favorite time of the day so far happens post-feeding. Billy takes her then and props her little body up to burp her... and she makes the funniest faces because she's incredibly put out that someone keeps patting her on her back. And she looks so SMALL in Billy's great big hands. It's precious.

Yes, I know we are biased. But we have a REALLY cute kid! Don't you agree?








6 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

You DO have a really cute kid!
Congrats Mommy!!!
All of your pictures are just beautiful.

Arch said...

yes, we agree. and, we are only in the 9th month of this parenthood thing ourselves, to this point, we have found that they don't stop getting cuter. it is amazing. we're so happy for the two of you. you get to learn a lot more about God. it does make me wonder about when paul said it is better that we don't marry because you would also miss out on so much w/o kids. just a thought. again, soo happy for y'all!!

jason said...

what an awesome family!

Go Team Lawson!!

nonprofitprophet said...

great Great GREAT!!! I am just now seeing this!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!!
Very precious. Wait till I see grandma... ~npp

Anonymous said...

Kelly-
Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! She is so Precious and Beautiful!!! Your blog is very inspirational! :) Wish you the best of luck!
Rebecca Epperson

Crystal said...

She is so adorable!!! I cannot wait to see her in person! Congratulations to both of you! Send more pictures as often as you want. I will look at all of them!