Thursday, July 31, 2008

So.

Tomorrow is the big day.

If you happen to be awake at 7:30 a.m. (that's 6:30 a.m. for all of you Texans out there!) tomorrow morning, say a prayer for us. Say a prayer for Dr. Butler and his team that will be performing the c-section. Say a prayer for little Eisley and her big entrance into the world. And say a prayer for her parents-- who are about to figure out just what an adventure parenthood is sure to be.

We will try to post pictures as soon as we possibly can. But give us a little time to get settled into our room and get the pictures onto the computer and uploaded.

Whee!!!

2 comments:

Neener said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!

p.s. - I'll be sleeping but hopefully my pre-game prayers will be ok!

fanofdonald said...

I can not believe the big day is tomorrow!! I will definitely include You, Billy and little Eisley in my morning prayers!!