Saturday, February 9, 2008

Please, oh Please

As you all know, there's a little Lawson on the way. Sometimes I wonder if our kid will be funny-- I sure hope so! I wonder if our kid will be sweet-- PLEASE don't let him/her be the class bully! But today, I have wondered what our kid will SOUND like. I fear sometimes, that when we return to Texas, our kid will start to sound like a Texan. You know what I mean-- turning one-syllable words into three-syllable words. Things like that. Today, on my friend Kelly M.'s blog, I laughed hysterically at an adorable kid with a thick (Texas?) accent. This is exactly what I DON'T want my kid to sound like. But I still think this kid is awfully cute. I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I did. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Arch said...

so first off CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for ya'll!! Life as parents is hard but well worth it!! You guys are missed terribly!! BTW, that video was incredibly cute. When your kiddo gets here i really think the only thing you're gonna care about is that they're safe and healthy. Nothing else seemed to matter when Rylan finally got here!! Again, you're missed and loved!!

~The Archuletas