Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One Year

Well, tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of when I made my first blog post here. I hope you've enjoyed reading what was formerly "Tales from Tooleyville", and is now "Love Found Me".

I probably haven't said anything particularly profound, but I sure have had fun blogging!

In other news, I've got a very busy few days ahead of me, as finals are fast approaching. When you think of me, pray that I will survive.

And on December 21st, we leave Kentucky for the Lone Star State! Now that's something to look forward to. :)

6 comments:

Jeremiah said...

happy blog anniversary friend!

You have had much to say with all of the humor and wit sprinkled throughout, no question.

"Today is my bee day, i mean, my A (anniversary) day..."

Anonymous said...

Kelly- happy anniversary! I have so much fun reading your blog. You have both a sweet and funny perspective on life that I dig.

Good luck on finals!

laurie j

Kandice said...

Whatever you want to call it, I've enjoyed reading it. :) Thanks for sharing your life and your thoughts... the world is a better place for having heard them!

Btw, can I corner you while you're in the Lone Star State? You can stay with me if you need a "neutral site"! I'd love to have you at Casa de la Dolce :)
And I know you'll be busy... but can I steal you for just a bit! I just miss you!!!

KellyLawson22 said...

of COURSE you can steal me for a minute, Kandice! I can't wait to see you!

jason said...

congratulations on the blogiversary - very well done

it has earned the right to be called high quality.

Shannon said...

I know this is a crazy week for all of us, so I'll be patient...I want an update SOON after finals!