Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm here to scare you STRAAAAAIGHT!!

This Thursday, September 27, is a day I've been looking forward to for months now. What happens this Thursday? The Season 4 priemere of "The Office". If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE The Office and think it's the best TV show on tv and certainly one of the top TV series of all time. If you know me at all, you know that I also love "Friends". Well, I love The Office more. And finally, if you know me at all, you also know that I watch at least one episode of The Office daily.

So, in anticipation of, and preparation for this Thursday, I am going to recap some of my very favorite Season 3 moments (in no particular order):

- Jim returning to Scranton
- Grief counseling-- and the bird funeral
- Andy. In the opening weeks of the season, I HATED Andy. But now, I just can't get enough
- Andy saying, "beer me", in order to get his bottle of water. I now use this ridiculous phrase in every day conversation-- it always cracks me up.
- A Benihana Christmas. Pam & Karen joining forces. Michael "marking" his new girl.
- Traveling Salesmen-- Jim & Dwight together
- Yeppers.
- Business School-- "Ryan doesn't know anything, and neither do you..."
- Jim dressing as Dwight
- Jim trying to convince Dwight that he's turning into a vampire
- Safety training-- the ENTIRE episode. Hilarious. Especially, "I, Braveheart." and the watermelon being thrown off the roof and landing on Stanley's car. I also really liked to hear Kelly explaining how NetFlix works.
- The Job-- Jim asking Pam out on a date, and Pam giving him a "medal" from The Office Olympics
- Dwight standing in the center of the room with the "Liar" sign in "The Coup" and he and Michael "hugging it out"
- Dwight & Oscar's return to the office, and the Mexican lemonade
- In "The Return", Jim admitting to Karen that he still had feelings for Pam
- Beardy
- Andy-- "always thinking one step ahead- like a carpenter who builds...stairs."
- Dwight in a bra
- Movie Monday "the only cure I know for the Monday Blues is Varsity Blues"
- Fashion Show, Fashion Show, Fashion Show at lunch!
- Two words: PRISON MIKE

... and the long list of things I couldn't think of when I was making this list!!

2 comments:

jason said...

hilarious! This hits all the highlights!

I would add "There's nothing on the horizon for me but everything"

and "Here is my resume...skills and hobbies...Dwight Schrute trivia."

oh yes - and DEFINITELY the Michael Scott face n the branch closing episode

Jeremiah said...

that list was amazing.

the time i laughed the loudest -
yeppers.

laughing right now...seriously.



still laughing and trying to type.
i love it.