Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Garden Update

Well, we haven't killed anything yet. Since my first post about our new tomato and herb gardens, things have grown up quite a bit around our house. Here are the new photos:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the herb "garden"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Close up of our basil and parsley

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our first tomato!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The tomato garden (or should I say "forest"?)

We're quite proud of our little plants and can hardly wait to start eating and cooking with all of the deliciousness they will offer!

7 comments:

Kandice said...

excellent! look at you and your green thumb! are you going to fry the tomato? :)

Scott & Carissa said...

Mmmmmmmmmm!! We only have one tomato, too! Maybe they will grow up to be friends!!

Lindsay said...

Wow, that thing took off! You are going to be great parents! :)

KellyLawson22 said...

Yeah, I guess so. I mean, if you only KNEW how many sleepless nights and late-night feedings we've had with those plants... :)

Tomato Killer (in the name of good spaghetti) said...

Ha! Kirby, Kirby, Kirby!

jason said...

those are some blooming plants!! crazy!

Tanya said...

Hey Kelly didn't know where to post this but I just love your choice for music-- Carol King is one of my favorites. Years ago she was what I would listen to on my 8 track (dates me huh). Loved her voice -- sat and daydream with her often.
Hugs
Tanya