Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So I don't know anything!

Alright, well American Idol seems to be the most unpredictable show on television. What do I know? I certainly did not think Stephanie would be leaving the show for another 2 or 3 weeks. She was voted out last week. I thought for certain Phil's days were numbered, but he totally rallied yesterday and did a pretty decent job and picked a song that was great for him. The only ones that seem to really be consistent with their performances are Melinda, Blake, and LaKisha.

In other news, I'm on spring break next week. Hooray! :)

2 comments:

TheMartins said...

Whats up Kelly- Shoutout in blog world from the Martins... (Carissa & Scott)

TheMartins said...

So... I have so little to do at work. Since you seem to be a fun of American Idol... Check this out!
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2017941587